Good health: Magnesium & Vitamin B may help attain and maintain peak performance
|What: BIOPLUS® VIT-ALITY range Made by: Adcock Ingram Description: Magnesium and Vitamin B||Where: Selected Dis-Chem and Clicks stores, independent pharmacies nationwide Info: https://adcock.com/ProdVitamins/Bioplus|
It is challenging in this year of the pandemic, to keep going, let alone harness peak performance. There are studies which indicate that magnesium and vitamin B may “help to attain and maintain peak performance” and this is something to consider, if you feel that you can do with a boost. This range has been released by Adcock Ingram. Info supplied and scroll down for top tips.
Magnesium & Vitamin B may help attain and maintain peak performance…¹
You probably already know that living an active life is important to staying healthy. But did you know Magnesium and Vitamin B can assist in keeping our bodies fit?
Magnesium is a key mineral, playing a starring role in over 300 enzyme reactions in the human body. Its many functions include helping with muscle and nerve function, regulating blood pressure, and supporting the immune system.² Low levels of magnesium may be linked to several health conditions, such as type 2 diabetes, osteoporosis and heart disease.³
Vitamin B is just as important in carrying the ball. As the building blocks of a healthy body, B vitamins have a direct impact on your energy levels, brain function, and cell metabolism.⁴
Think of Magnesium and Vitamin B like a tandem bike. They both work together to contribute to energy-yielding metabolism, helping to reduce tiredness and fatigue.⁵
Adcock Ingram has stepped up with the launch of BIOPLUS VIT-ALITY B6 + B12 to assist in reducing fatigue and tiredness⁶, and BIOPLUS VIT-ALITY MAGNESIUM PLUS to reduce fatigue and cramps⁷.
The BIOPLUS® VIT-ALITY range is available at selected Dis-Chem and Clicks stores, as well as selected independent pharmacies nationwide. For more information, join the conversation on Facebook and visit: https://adcock.com/ProdVitamins/Bioplus.
1. Tardy AL, Pouteau E, Marquez D, Yilmaz C, Scholey A. Vitamins and Minerals for Energy, Fatigue and Cognition: A Narrative Review of the Biochemical and Clinical Evidence. Nutrients. 2020;12(1):228. Published 2020 Jan 16. doi:10.3390/nu12010228.
2. Megan Ware, Medical News Today 6 Jan. 2020.
3. National Institutes of Health Office of Dietary Supplements: Magnesium Fact Sheet for Health Professionals, accessed 9/2/2019.3.
4. Healthline, Why Is Vitamin B Complex Important, and Where Do I Get It? by Emily Cronkleton, updated on March 29, 2019.
5. Tardy AL, Pouteau E, Marquez D, Yilmaz C, Scholey A. Vitamins and Minerals for Energy, Fatigue and Cognition: A Narrative Review of the Biochemical and Clinical Evidence. Nutrients. 2020;12(1):228. Published 2020 Jan 16. doi:10.3390/nu12010228.
6. Bioplus Vit-ality B6 + B12 capsules package insert. Adcock Ingram
7. Bioplus Vit-ality Magnesium Plus effervescent tablets package insert. Adcock Ingram.
❇ Promoted post. Images supplied.