Health: CBD may help with falling asleep and staying asleep- natural remedy to assist with sleep issues
| What: ADCO CBD range of products Stockists: Selected Clicks, Dis-Chem stores, independent pharmacies and online stores https://cbdstore.co.za/?s=adco+cbd+&post_type=product |
Many of us are battling to sleep – and stay asleep – in this period of high anxiety- in the 3rd wave of the pandemic in South Africa, June 2021. Sleep is essential for health. It is interesting to note that research indicates that CBD may assist with insomnia and that can take the edge off stress – a decent night of sleep. Read on to find out more about this natural remedy:
Are you tired of counting sheep? In search of a good night’s sleep, many turn to CBD (cannabidiol) in various forms. According to research, CBD may help with both falling asleep and staying asleep.1 CBD is also an option for assisting with the relief of symptoms associated with stress and maintenance of general health. 2,3,4
Research into the multiple benefits of CBD led to the creation of the ADCO CBD range, comprising ADCO CBD STRESS 2, available in drops, and capsule format. ADCO CBD DAILY 3 products, available in drops, edible pastille 4 and capsule format. The ADCO CBD PAIN 5 products are produced in drops, capsules, and gel 6 format.
Trusted, reliable, reputable ADCO CBD products are available from selected Clicks and Dis-Chem stores, as well as selected independent pharmacies and online stores. For more information visit : www.adcocbd.co.za and join the conversation on Instagram and Facebook.
- ProCon.org. (2020, January 10). What Is Cannabidiol (CBD)? Retrieved from https://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/questions/what-is-cannabidiol-cbd/
- ADCO CBD Stress. Professional information leaflet. 25 November 2019.
- ADCO CBD Daily. Professional information leaflet. 25 May 2020.
- ADCO CBD Daily 10 (Chewable Pastille). Professional Information leaflet. 13 May 2020.
- ADCO CBD Pain. Professional information leaflet. 25 November 2019.
- ADCO CBD Pain Gel. Professional information leaflet. 30 January 2020.
❇ Promoted post.